Untried Tuesday - China Glaze Full Spectrum


Quick post today...
So for today's Untried Tuesday, I grabbed one from my new haul. China Glaze Full Spectrum - kind of a purple holography metallic polish. I truly don't have anything like this. I tried two coats of Full Spectrum over two coats of Bonita Chrome My Nail (not a typo on my part - that's what the bottle says).







I had a real problem catching the purple shine to this polish on the nail. It looks more like the bottle shot in real life.

Much Love, The Dragon Lady

5 comments:

  1. If you want to bring more of the duochrome out, you can layer it over a black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that was my first thought after doing this was that I was using black next time! ;)

      Delete
  2. While I was somewhat disappointed in some initial swatches I saw of these CGs, I seem to be loving every one I see this week. Might have to put them back on the buy list.

    Gorgeous glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when I saw swatches of these I was thinking "I can skip those." Then I saw them in person and was amazed at their sparkle...just wishing for some sunshine now. Might save the rest of these swatches until we get some here.

      Delete